Thursday, December 29, 2011

SO happy!!!

I am so happy!!!!  Today I had an appt with the Peri and we got great news... the bed rest worked and I maintained all my measurements!!  I stayed right at 2 unless she put pressure on baby, and then I just went down to a 1.8.  He went ahead and kept me on bedrest another 2 weeks, so I'll be off the first week back.  I'll see him and my normal OB in 2 weeks and we'll figure out where we go from there! 

I just feel so much better!  For a while there I was getting myself kind of worked up and paranoid about the possibility of having this little guy very soon and having a long NICU stay.  Now I feel 100% confident that we're fine!  God has given me some GREAT doctors who are taking good care of us.  I'm not sure if I'll be staying off work past the 13th, but it's all in God's hands.  God has all of us under His wing and it's going to be great... I'm pretty sure we'll be welcoming the little guy sometime in March! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment