Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Things Nicholas Says...

"Oh my goodness, you're going too slow... like a hermit crab!"  (Nicholas, talking about someone on Mario Kart who was going too slow for his liking)

"Yeah Mommy, He's the Saver!"  (playing the Jonah game and Nicholas referring to why Jonah should have listened to God in the first place)

"Mommy, do you know how much I love you?" "Very all the time!"

"Don't worry mommy, you can lay down and I will not whine because I have a good heart and not a spikey heart!" (referring to my laying down while we played Candy Land Castle... good heart v. spikey heart referring to a Sunday School lesson about how we have kind hearts when we let Jesus in)

"I wish Daddy was still just a little sick so he could stay home again."  (Jon got to work from home yesterday because he was still so sick, and Nicholas loved just having him in the house, even though he knows he can't go in the office while Daddy is working from home)

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment