Saturday, July 31, 2010

WOW!

I don't know if it's because I was able to whine to Tara last night and get some things off my chest or what... but I have woken up with just a lovely state of mind!  I am so thankful right now!  God has given us so much!  He's given us a gorgeous son who is healthy and loving.  He's given us a nice apartment that has enough room for our small family!  He's given us nice beds and healthy food!  We have the money for things like going to the Fresno Zoo on occasion and Chick-Fil-A for our playdates with the Bone Family.  We get to go to a great church where Nicholas is in an environment that showers him with God's love.  We have a marriage that has been tested, will continue to be tested, but is growing stronger with every passing day.  We have families that love us and that we love in return.  I have a mom that I am so close to... I pray every day that I have that great of a relationship with my children.  I have a dad who loves and supports me with everything... who never for ONE second makes me feel like anything less than his biological daughter.  I have a brother who has his head on straight and is a hard worker and great guy.  I have brothers and a sister-in-law who are loving people full of faith and God's love.  Nicholas is blessed with 5 uncles and 1 aunt and he loves them all!

And more than anything, I've woken up ready to put my full heart and soul into Romans 8:28.  Now, for those of you who are close to me... I'm probably still going to whine on occasion because I'm human and God is still working on me.  But I know in my heart and soul that God is going to do the right thing in our lives.

It's a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment