Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo Challenge


I saw this on Pintrest and then Rebecca reminded me by getting hers done super early! 
So for today... February 1st...

My Secret Indulgence


Yes, it's supposed to be a photo I took... but I finished the bag off last night :P  My secret indulgence is chocolate chips.  I often have a half used bag from some treat that Jon and I made and when I need a chocolate fix, I just grab chocolate chips and munch on those with a small glass of milk.  Pregnancy craving?  Maybe... but either way I love me some chocolate chips!  FWIW, when I have GOOD citrus, that tends to be my go-to sweet treat... my body will be happy that I'm picking up CSA tangerines this afternoon!!

There's my Day One pictorial confession, what's yours? Come over to Square Goods and join the link-up!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh do those look yummy lol! I used to freeze them and eat them right out of the bag. So so good. :D
    Thank you for joining us in the photo challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I actually have a bag on the counter right now...they really hit the spot when I'm craving chocolate. ;) I'm jealous that you have a CSA that provides tangerines! California living has its perks, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete