Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In Honor of Valentine's Day... 50 Things!

In honor of Valentine's Day... 50 Reasons why I love that Jon is my husband...




1.        You really love God!

2.       You never take things at face value

3.       You put your family before everyone else

4.       You can make Nicholas laugh like nobody else can

5.       The way to talk to Ryan while he’s still in my belly

6.       The way you drop everything to make my life easier

7.       You grill amazing steak!

8.       You brag about my cooking to your friends, and it makes me feel good!

9.       You work as hard as you can, no matter who you’re working for

10.   You were willing to keep deploying just so I could get my credential

11.   You researched into vaccines instead of just listening to doctors because you want the best for your sons

12.   You let me watch every Gordon Ramsay show ever made and you never complain

13.   You make me laugh

14.   You rub my feet and back even when you’re tired

15.   You’ve made me try new foods that I ended up LOVING!

16.   You never stopped encouraging me when breastfeeding got super hard

17.   You can make any bedtime story sound exciting with funny voices and sound effects

18.   You’re amazingly creative!

19.   You always challenge yourself to get better

20.   You went to Sonic late at night to get me a strawberry slush for my preggo craving!

21.   You know so much about the Bible and you teach me what you know

22.   I know with 100% certainty that you will always be faithful to our vows

23.   You’re always up for watching a kid movie with me (Despicable Me AGAIN...)

24.   You made me watch Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Real Steel, Alias, and more… and I loved them all!

25.   You can build anything you put your mind to (from camera rails to lighted monster trucks!)

26.   The way that only you could possibly make a huge pregnant woman feel beautiful!

27.   Your kisses

28.   The way that you have developed an amazing relationship with my parents, partly because you  know how close I am with them

29.   The way you have no problem acting silly or crazy to make a baby smile

30.   How you found an amazing home for our family when we moved to Clovis

31.   You are so much smarter than you will ever give yourself credit for

32.   You would do anything for your friends

33.   How it feels when you’re the “big spoon”

34.   The way you always carry a knife “just in case”

35.   You took me to the Tiki Room for the first time ever!!

36.  The way you always want what's best for me and will fight tooth and nail for it

37.   The way you play guitar, and how you used to play “Twenty-Four” over the phone for me to fall asleep

38.   You make the best mashed potatoes!

39.   You have always fought for our marriage, no matter how much I didn’t deserve it

40.   Even when I’m a crazy preggo, you’re patient with me (and you get the stroller in the trunk ;)

41.   You’re teaching Nicholas how to be a gentleman

42.   You stick up for me whenever you think someone has wronged me

43.   You’re an amazing Daddy

44.   You’re an incredible husband

45.   How you make fun of, yet indulge, my obsession with Russia

46.   When I see myself in 50 years, I can’t imagine being with anyone else

47.   You love history as much as I do

48.   I love that we’ve fought through difficult times and come out stronger for it

49.   You always know what to say to encourage me when I’m overwhelmed with life

50.   I know that you are the man God created to be my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment