Monday, February 6, 2012

T G I... M?

Happy Monday!  No?  Nicholas didn't think so either.  He thought I was an exceedingly mean mom for making him go to school today.  True, he was sick on Saturday... but he hasn't had a fever since Saturday night, well over 24 hours, and his cough is much better.  Besides, he'll be thanking me later when he's on the bus to the field trip ;)

After posting my "Thankful Thursday" post I went back to re-read it and saw two photos that ended up side by side on the layout...


I know I'm probably just totally crazy, but I swear I see some pretty clear resemblance!  We'll see sometime in the next 5 weeks or so! 

It's starting to finally feel real that we're having another baby... definitely a good thing!  It's also making me look around the house and realize that there's still a lot I'd like to do.  I need to take down Jon's pictures and posters in the nursery so I can attempt to get the vinyl monkeys up.  I need to get a nursing tank or two.  I need to rid our house of the ever present boxes of things we finally ordered (though I hate getting rid of them, I'm weird).  More than anything, I have this weird anxiety about going into labor when the house is a disaster.  I guess I feel like having the baby is enough chaos in itself.  I also want to get some more freezer meals done.  We're officially 36 weeks today, so I'm also officially off bedrest!!!  I can run around with Nick at the park, walk as much as I want, and generally do whatever!  WOO HOO!  Of course, it comes when I feel like Baby Monkey is breaking my pelvic bone in two, but that's okay :P 

I'm almost ready for Valentine's Day.  I thought of an absolutely AWESOME thing to make Jon and it's only going to cost me about $10... I'll have to post it after the 14th.  I picked up a few cars for Nicholas with some candy and a card.  We've never really done Valentine's Day for the little guy... well, we've done some crafts and stuff, but this year he actually knows the holiday is coming and is excited.  It's so much more fun when they're excited about it!

Hope everyone has a great start to a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment